Pestilence Z Pestilence Z

Good concept. Bad design.

(Sorry for 'giant wall of text' style. The reveiw is pretty all over the place with points of focus)

I like the idea of this game.

There are a few things that are pretty bad, though. Like how the veteran can insta-kill 3 enemies in a row with the melee head crack, but miss a headshot more than 4 times, which bears the question, what are the characters different skill levels for if the can be just as good (if not better) with melee attacks as the jock, or nurse. The art looks like you're moving paper cutouts around a flat board. It's pretty unorigonal to have a fat guy puke on you, but I guess there aren't many origonal zombie types that would make sense, nowadays. The music was pretty cool the first time, but got annoying very quickly. The character icon constantly flashes when you have a skill point, even though you are trying to save up points for something else. The armour system is pretty bad, since cardboard-cutout man has the same avatar, even when you have equipped something. It makes no sense that you can only use bandages in battle, with tonnes of zombies breahing down your neck, as opposed to a relatively peaceful area with no zombies. Another annoying this is that zombies can phase through walls. It becomes pretty frustrating when you can't attack them, but they can attack you. Looting was alright, but I can tell that when you boast 'over 602 possible different equipable items', most of them were just variations (broken, shiny, perfect ect.). I liked how you could aim for different parts, but could have been better if you could target different limbs, which could lead to a 'Fallout' VAT's type of attacking, along with the hit percentage. It was pretty vauge with how likely it was to hit your mark. The combat animations were alright, but looked wierd with all enimies having the same animation. It would be cool if death animations were limb, specific, like the headshot animation. So killing someone by shooting them in the legs and having the zombies legs snap. I found it odd how you couldn't shoot someone with the shotgun a point-blank range, considering it is the range the weapon is designed for. It was pretty constricting having to choose from a small list of players with preset skill levels; It's not very RPGish having to do this, as oppsed to placing points into a skill table.

I don't hate this game. I wouldn't of found all these flaws if I adn't played for as long as I had.

I am quite glad there will be sequels. I hope you will address these problems and do something about them in the next game, because I really like the idea of this game, just not the way it was presented.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

A Mother in Festerwood A Mother in Festerwood

How the hell am I supposed to rasie him...

...When the selfish bastard leaves when he is 8?

Gravitee Wars Gravitee Wars

Eh...

I liked the orginal better.

Bionoids Bionoids

Meh...

I know this is a worms clone, with a few other things added, but overall it is still pretty rubbish. The controls feel jerky and unnartural. Music is pretty annoying. And overall, boring.

Drop Dead 2 Drop Dead 2

Cool game

But how am I 'sposed to get passed the gate on the last level?

ttursas responds:

SPOILER WARNING: youneedtocompletealllevelgoalsinnorma lmodeandthegatewillopen

Escape the Can Escape the Can

In England

We find it funny that the guy waiting outside has full control of whether we are allowed out or not

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

Monkey doll possesion makes me write this

thats some big pudding

The Flood Runner 2 The Flood Runner 2

Very good

My favorite part is the wings that can be just as useful as the surf board. But when you drop and land in the water without a surf board then that sucks. And halfway through it starts to lag. But it might just be me.

Night of the Cursed Night of the Cursed

Stop the greedy bastards!

Why do you expect us to PAY to play a flash game?! I know it's for some features of the game but still, this is just plain greedy. If you want to make money, make a REAL game. It's just not fun if I have all this stuff on the buylist, but it tells me I have to pay real currency to buy it. It's like free ketchup. you think it would come with the meal, but you are paying for it becasuse it is included in the price of the meal. Flash is supposed to be free, not a chance for greedy pricks to make money of us. And besides, i've seen this game 100 times before. Nothing is new here.

Body Ladder Body Ladder

Damn ad!!!

I would of given it a ten but the ad at the bottom made me die, i had guns but i clicked on the ad by mistake. Just put it where you die.